What kind of a picture do you imagine in your head when you read the two words – weed smoker?
While a lot of people have a lot of myths in their heads related to marijuana, there are states that are legalizing this drug. This is because there are hundreds of benefits of this drug. If you think these benefits are “made up stories” by weed smokers or supporters of the drug, you haven’t read the conclusions made by various researchers and even scientists. Yes – hundreds of research works have been conducted on this drug; while we can write a whole book on benefits of marijuana, we would like to put a light on the following merits for you:
- Cannabis fights migraine: A latest study states that 200mg of the sativa hybrid strains can help an individual get rid of migraine attacks.
- Cannabis fights depression: Depression can lead to different physical issues, along with the mental ones. With the help of this drug, you can conquer depression and feel better about yourself and your life.
- Cannabis fights different kinds of cancer: According to scientists, cannabis stops the growth of cancer cells in the laboratory.
- Cannabis improves the health of lungs: While the addiction to the drug can damage your lungs, a certain amount of drug improves your lungs. Do we need to say more?
- Cannabis fights epileptic seizures: Epileptic seizures can be quite dangerous to the brain of an individual. With the help of cannabis, they can be fought.
- Cannabis fights the Dravet Syndrome: Dravet Syndrome leads to severe seizures. Research states that medicinal marijuana helps in treating this issue.
- Cannabis fights anxiety: Anxiety increases the level of your stress and an increased level of stress can cause several health issues. Cannabis puts a stop to anxiety.
- Cannabis slows down the progress of Alzheimer’s disease: Various studies have been conducted on people with Alzheimer’s disease and it has been noticed that the use of cannabis has slowed down the acceleration of this problem in them.
- Cannabis decreases the pain of multiple sclerosis: If you know what kind of pain you go through when you have multiple sclerosis, you might want to know that cannabis reduces the suffering.
- Cannabis boosts your metabolism, thus keeping you skinny and fit: This is something most of us find amazing about marijuana!
If marijuana is legal in your state, you should consider yourself as one of the luckiest people on Earth.